In recent year, there has been tremendous growth in the fund industry. To cope with the ever-changing regulatory landscape and increasing investor demands, many fund managers have chosen to outsource their fund administration functions. Outsourcing enables fund managers to direct their focus and resources to creating value for the fund. It also allows them to leverage on service providers who have the infrastructure and expertise of fund administration at a reduced cost.
What is Fund Administration?
Fund administration is an outsourced service where we help clients’ funds execute middle-office and back-office functions. As fund administrators, we provide administrative solutions to asset and fund managers and also independently verify the fund assets and valuation under our clients’ fund manager’s portfolio.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Preparation of unaudited financial statements
- Liaison with auditor and external providers
- Regular Management Reporting
- Regulatory reporting, filing and declaration
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”) /Common Reporting Standard (“CRS”) reporting